Monday, May 02, 2005

...always...

Movin on, i'd never regreted anything in my life. even me, meeting with him. i took it as a new experience. i mean it cud help rite? mayb words doesn't mean anything at times like this...

Everytime we had a fight, I had always thought that 'that' will b the last I heard of him. I'd always thought that we're gona break up. always thought that we will never gona make it. at times like that, i'll try so hard 2 assure myself that everything's gona b alrite, rockaby...i'll tell myself that there's actually someone out there hu's much better than him, waitin 4 me...always forced myself 2 get him outta my head. and i always thought i succeeded. but always 2, i was wrong. we cudn't seem 2 b seperated. it kills the both side and when he wanted me back, i had always give in...which sux n i hate myself 4 it.

BUT! this time, i don't c any ways dat we're gona get together again. he smashed "it" so hard i don't ever think i cud look at him again. i dunno...i dunno how some people can b so heartless. life's so crazy. ahaha...

No more sad stories here! i'm just tryin 2 get him out of my mind by thinking of him. =p yep...trust me...that's the best way 2 4get somebody after a breakup.