Friday, April 22, 2005

...coming clean...

k...umm...been a lil emo 2day. dunno y. nysa said it must b da effect from last night's incident n even when i'm typing diz i still dun feel like talkin bout dat. it pissed me off. i dunno. it feels real...n i'm not sure if i like it. fuck...better 2 b cryin now than later....

seriously...

not a lil emo...

i think it's "bitch"...

yep...

been a lil bitch 2 day...

Got frenz but not a big help at times like this. got Adam n Zharif n thinking bout da 2 of them just ease everything. saw HIM 2...but as usual...we don't talk. yep...we both noe that there r times when words have no meaning so we stared at each other n dat drives me nuts n when he passed me by i just broke down. God...now I'm wonderin if we will ever b like old times again n I'm wonderin if we r goin 2 stay diz way even when we r seventeen or married n have children ourselves 2 which when I'm typing diz i feel dat truth hurts n i wana scream

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God noes how i wanted him so much...